Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tonight Will be fun!

Tonight I am going to watch the final Harry Potter film at midnight with other fans at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre. It feels as though my childhood has officially come to an end tonight. The first one came out when I turned 11 and now I am 21. And it feels as though so many feel the same way. Even though I did watch it last night, tonight will be the last midnight showing of this film. Apparently there is an Ultimate Fan Celebration, and I cannot wait!

Last night I went to a special screening in Los Angeles were many fans gathered and we watched it in 3D in IMAX. It truly was an amazing experience. When the movie was playing it was so quiet you can hear a pen drop. And... some sniffling at points in the film. For me it has become my favorite from the series. To see Alan Rickman act Snape to the very end was so heart wrenching. I truly felt this film did justice to the book in its adaption to the movie screen.

After the film there was a Q&A with David Yates. It was interesting to listen to him. And how he was happy that J.K. Rowling loved this movie.

Overall i am so happy I went.

Also this weekend Winnie the Pooh comes out this weekend as well. And that movie was just an amazing film! I highly recommend it to any Disney fan. It was so adorable. Also Nessie, the movie short, was so cute and that made me go "awwwwww". So CUTE! I recommend both films to any person who loves great movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment