Monday, February 7, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I AM VERY EXCITED THAT I AM GOING TO COMIC CON 2011! I got my tickets, i had to by individual days because the 4 day pass wouldnt show up, in about 2hrs. It was a lot of F5 clicking and being on 2 computers at the same time but i got them!

Sadly though i found out that twilight is also... which i am not very happy about. I just dont like how many of those fans do not even care about the rest of the panels but take up all the room in Hall H, uninterested, until Twilight.

I do not like Twilight, it annoys me, the films are much more decent than the books. The books are poorly written and remind me of a poorly written mary sue fan fiction.

Although i now have respect for some of those fans and there moms for the dedication to this series. Last year i did the camping for 4 days at L.A Live for the Eclipse movie, to live a couple days in a life of a Twilight fan. Thinking back it was a lot of fun and i had new respect for some fans and actors. I learned that some are not as crazy as they paint them, they just want to make memories doing this with other fans. Others sadly depend on that book because of what they have gone through. One girl was crazy and had tattos of the different emblems and favorite quotes from the book all over her body. hose couple of days i learned that the media actually looked for the craziest, weirdest fans and it gives them all a bad reputation.

I enjoyed it very much, but sadly they are such fanatics that they will be camping out 4 days before comic con even opens. And i do blame them for the crashing servers on saturday. It would probably have gone more smoothly if in fact twilight wasnt going, and people who like comic didnt feel the need to battle for tickets saturday morning with twifans.

I am looking forward to Comic Con and one day i hope to be press... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Until than i will enjoy myself as a fan of movies and such. My goal this year is to go to at least 2 parties! i am now 21! yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment